Single ply membranes are strong, flexible sheets composed predominately of synthetic polymer. Thickness is in the range 1.1mm to 2mm. Some products are homogeneous, others reinforced with glass fibre or polyester, depending upon the application. They are sealed at joints to form continuous waterproofing. When combined with insulation and continuous support they form complete, durable roof systems.
The system comprises strong and durable, flexible sheets composed predominately of synthetic polymer that are sealed at joints to form continuous waterproofing.
Combined with insulation and continuous support they form a complete, stable, long lasting and durable roof system that requires almost zero maintenance.
Single Ply roofing materials allows choice in roof design, performance and appearance for both new roofs and for the refurbishment of existing roofs.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Rapid construction allowing early interior fit-out
- Low capital cost and cost-in-use
- Safe, flame-free construction using hot-air welding, adhesives and fasteners
- High thermal performance using lightweight, thermally efficient rigid insulation
- Cold bridging eliminated by use of thermal break fasteners
- Effective control of air leakage to meet new energy efficiency regulations
- Minimum roof zone depth to maximise design freedom
- Easy repair, modification and refurbishment
- Simple detailing to suit all situations
- Interfaces to other construction elements
- Various colour options with matching profiles for eaves, verges and parapets
Contact Us today for a free, no-obligation roof survey and specification report!